
Hello Everyone, We have decided to join the world of blogging. For those of you who know us, I hope you will visit this often to find out about the little and big things going on in our lives. I plan to post pictures often and fill everyone in the fun things we do!
For those of you who don't know us yet, I will tell you a bit about us. Scott and I were married on July 7, 2007. We met in high school and started dating at the ripe old age of 17. We are both from Massachusetts and went to Shawsheen Valley Tech in Billerica, MA. We stayed together through college and during my senior year at Umass Dartmouth, Scott proposed to me. We decided to buy a house in New Hampshire and this is where we are now.
Our life consists of the daily grind, we both commute to Mass every day for work and fixing up our house and trying to see friends, family and pursue the American dream!
Scott is an IT professional at our old high school (ah, memories) and I am a graphic designer/creative manager in the marketing department at Sofft Shoe Company.
Anyways, that's it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment