Yesterday was a bit stressful, Scott called me around 10:45 to tell me that Shawsheen was on lockdown. At first he wasn't sure what was going on, and then he found out there was suspicion of a gun possibly being on school grounds. The school remained on lockdown until 2:04 when they started dismissing students and then the staff was allowed to go. What a long day! Scott seemed spent, stress can truly wear you down.
I am not going to lie, seeing the whole situation play out on the news was a bit hard to stomach. Especially when I could see Scott's truck on the helicopter footage! I am just so thankful that nothing bad happened and no one got hurt, especially my love! Even though I knew logically in my head he was ok, seeing it on the news was too close to home. I coldn't even believe how much I was physically shaking.
Thank God everything turned out ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment